Australia has one of the most diverse visa categories, tailored to serve a specific purpose. Each of them has a subclass of visa assigned to them. The most popular Australian visas are:
Eligibility criteria for Australian work visas differ from one visa subclass to another subclass. Here are some of the key criteria to be considered for migrating permanently to Australia under subclasses 189 and/or 190:
- Score a minimum of 65 points in the point-based accessibility test including key factors like age, education, work experience, etc. The higher your score, the better the chances to be eligible for a visa.
- Be under 45 years of age.
- Ensure your occupation is on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations
- Receive a positive skills assessment outcome.
- Have an appropriate score in English Language Proficiency Test
- Submit your Expression of Interest (EoI) and receive an invitation to
- Confirm that you are in good health and have a good character.
Want to know about your specific case? Book an appointment with one of our visa and migration experts for a free eligibility consultation session now.
The time required depends on the type of visa you are applying for. Nobody gets a visa overnight – these things invariably take time. Each application is unique, and we can provide you with a time estimate only after one of our migration consultants assesses your application. Contact us today for a free session with our migration experts.
Yes! EEVS provides visa and consultation service to both offshore and onshore students. We can advise you on any migration issues, including helping you to:
- Extend your current visa
- Apply for a different visa
- Become a Permanent Resident of Australia
- Become an Australian Citizen
- Communicate with the Department of Home Affairs
- Deal with the cancellation of your visa
- Lodge an appeal against the Department of Home Affairs decision
For a free consultation, you can either visit one of our offices near to you in Australia or send us a request for online consultation.
Your eligibility to work in Australia depends on the type of visa you have been granted. Certain types of visas do not permit you to work at all, some restrict the number of hours you can work per week, and some visas allow you to work for full-time. Terms and conditions of your stay in Australia are mentioned in the visa grant notification letter.
If you want to work in Australia, it is crucial that you apply for the correct visa type. We can advise you on the best visa to apply for to suit your circumstances. And if you already have a visa but not sure if it allows you to work or would like to know about the possible pathways that could make you eligible to work in Australia, get in touch with us today .
This all depends on the specific visa class and subclass an applicant has chosen to apply for. After assessing your application details, our migration experts can provide you with a tentative time frame it might take to process your application. Get in touch with our expert team today.